[fpc-pascal] New release of MSEide.
fiens at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 2 20:23:07 CEST 2020
The mse-org team is very happy to announce the new release of MSEide+MSEgui.
MSEide+MSEgui is a Pascal Cross Platform GUI Development System.
- Compiles with FPC 2.6.4, 3.0.0, 3.0.2, 3.0.4 or 3.2.0.
- For FreeBSD-x86_64, Linux-i386, Linux-x86_64, Linux-arm(Raspberry Pi),
- Links to xlib and gdi32, no external widget library needed.
- Internal character encoding is utf-16.
- Uses anti aliased fonts on Linux (Xft).
- All screen drawing is double buffered.
- Has docking forms and MDI.
- Has embedded forms (similar to TFrame).
- Has sophisticated database access components and data edit widgets.
- Internationalization functionality with resource modules.
- Report generator.
- Integrated debugging.
- Source code highlighting.
- Source code navigation with support for include files.
- Code completion for classes.
- Procedures list.
- Integrated visual form designer with source code update for components and
- Flexible and handy build system with switchable macros.
- Visual form inheritance.
- Integrated report designer.
Release of binary MSEide for Windows 64/32, Linux 64/32, FreeBSD 64 and Rpi
ARM can be found here:
Source code of MSEide+MSEgui are here:
Many thanks to fpc team that helped so much for that release (particularly
Have a lot of fun.
Sent from: http://free-pascal-general.1045716.n5.nabble.com/
More information about the fpc-pascal