[fpc-pascal] Calculating Pixels to represent 3D coordinates

James Richters james at productionautomation.net
Tue Sep 17 22:36:55 CEST 2019

>What exactly are you trying to do? Usually if you’re doing 3D this all happens on the GPU and you get back a color/depth buffer. Maybe you need to know where a 2D coordinate is in 3D space?

What I'm trying to do is much simpler than rendering a 3D object..  All I'm trying to do is display a 3D line drawing or wireframe on the screen.  I don't need it to dynamically rotate or anything, and it doesn't need to show any surfaces, textures, lighting, reflections, or shadows, just give a representation of the XYZ points and lines connecting 2 pair of XYZ coordinates on the screen.   The purpose of this is to show a 3D representation of a CNC tool path including the Z movements.

James