[fpc-pascal] Very vague gettickcount64 description?

Martok listbox at martoks-place.de
Sun Sep 8 21:37:06 CEST 2019

> If you're going to be insulting and personal, you might consider
> unsubscribing yourself from the mailing list: this is a technical
> discussion mailing list, not a tabloid where such things are permissible.

Oh, given that I've been called various things worse than a simple "that's not
how this works" on this here list already, one may have thought differently.

It's just that for all I keep saying I've given up on this *project*, I still
love the *language*, and certain attempts to fix what isn't broken still tick me
off more than they should. After all, someone somewhere down the line will have
to undo them...

And one final thought-- since I've been persona non grata for years anyway, I'm
genuinely surprised you don't have my address in a client-side killfile.

Preempting Tomas: yes, I'll shut up now.

Martok