[fpc-pascal] fcl-passrc method/function invocations

Ryan Joseph genericptr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 23:13:46 CEST 2019

> On Oct 15, 2019, at 5:02 PM, Mattias Gaertner via fpc-pascal <fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org> wrote:
>
> When parsing a program the module is a TPasProgram, which has a
> ProgramSection.

Of course, thanks.

A couple other questions if you don’t mind:

1) Are there any examples of the resolver? I’m looking through the unit and it looks pretty dense.

2) Can the parser take strings as input or just files? I ask because I have a string without a file and currently I’m saving it into a temporary file and giving that to the parser.

3) Can the parser handle code fragments? If not is that something I can possible extend it to accommodate?

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph