[fpc-pascal] Feature Announcement: Support for multiple active helpers per type

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Sat May 11 13:47:01 CEST 2019

Wow Sven, thank you and also to the other team members who made this
happen. This is a really big deal and IMO helps solve a lot of problems.
For me personally I plan to implement this into a lot of projects.

I just finished rebuilding FPC 3.04 and Lazarus 2.0.2 as the main versions
for myself and at my website, but I will definitely rebuild and test from
svn sources soon.

Thanks again and that's some great work!