[fpc-pascal] bug in make install ?

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Mon Mar 18 17:02:35 CET 2019

Op 15-03-19 om 22:48 schreef Mattias Gaertner via fpc-pascal:
> How to install fpc 3.3.1?
>
> When I use make install under Linux, Lazarus complains:
> Error: the Fppkg configuration is corrupt.
>
> I can compile everything without errors.

"Make install" does not create any configuration-files (like fpc.cfg and
fppkg.cfg). Use samplecfg to do that:

sh compiler/utils/samplecfg /usr/local/lib/fpc/3.3.1

Btw: you can also use the button in Lazarus in the initial configuration
screen which will essentially do the same. At least is should.

Regards,

Joost.