[fpc-pascal] Annual Inform

Rafael Angel Campos Vargas rofoelcompos at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 11 21:37:49 CET 2019

Annual Inform:

FreeRay-2018 was released with 18 new 3D objects (LGPL), 16 are FreeDOS compatible. Now, my library has more than 150 free objects. They will be very useful for my games, and my FreePascal Project LibreN3D for 3D animations. You can see them in the link http://freeray.juegosenlazaruscostarricenses.com.
FreeRay (esperar...)<http://freeray.juegosenlazaruscostarricenses.com/>
Una biblioteca LGPL de objetos tridimensionales gratis para POVRay.
freeray.juegosenlazaruscostarricenses.com

My new FreePascal game "Minigolf in the Park", also free (pay if you want); was released last December. It has Windows, Linux and FreeDOS version. MAC version is stand by. I want to resolve some accumulated problems first. You can see it in the link https://www.juegosenlazaruscostarricenses.com.
Juegos en Lazarus costarricenses (esperar...)<https://www.juegosenlazaruscostarricenses.com/>
Una página costarricense dedicada a la venta y desarrollo de juegos electrónicos programados en pascal con el compilador Lazarus, versión GPL del Delphi.
www.juegosenlazaruscostarricenses.com

Now, I program the library STS (Smooth Triangle Subdivision). It must improvement my SDL software, with smooth triangles. They will use the SSE-extension of CPU (very common actually), but it will have pure FreePascal version of course. Because my competition of assembler-software, a preliminary version of the STS library will be released before January-2020. Window version will have priority, but then or eventually STS will have version for Windows, MAC(maybe only 64 bit), Linux and FreeDOS (only 32 bit).  I thank you if you vote (next January) in the link  https://itch.io/jam/50-assembly-language.
[https://img.itch.zone/aW1hZ2UyL2phbS82MTM4LzExMTU1MzguanBlZw==/original/PYzMpK.jpeg]<https://itch.io/jam/50-assembly-language>

I'm using a lot of assembly language - itch.io<https://itch.io/jam/50-assembly-language>
A game jam from 2019-01-01 to 2020-03-01 hosted by juegosenlazaruscr. Rules An authentic 2019 software and completely functional game. It is not a simple modification of a previous game. 50% or more of new code in assemb
itch.io

Thank's a lot for your compiler and your projects.

Jesus and Marie bless you.