[fpc-pascal] Free Pascal console programs on Android are easy

Paul Breneman Paul2006 at BrenemanLabs.com
Sat Jun 29 04:12:41 CEST 2019

On 7/5/2018 7:57 AM, Paul Breneman wrote:
> On 06/20/2018 12:01 PM, Paul Breneman wrote:

>>> Can I reply to a 3 year old message? I could use some help and
>>> feedback with this *simple* topic!
>>>
>>> GNUroot (with new Android versions) no longer works with Free Pascal
>>> so I made this new page that has a link to a new wiki page:
>>>    http://controlpascal.com/self-hosted.htm
>>
>> There is a *new* Android program *UserLAnd* that replaces GNUroot so
>> hopefully we'll soon have Free Pascal working again on Debian on
>> Android: www.turbocontrol.com/userland.htm
>>
>> Yes, I know that Free Pascal works on straight Debian (and Raspbian)...
>
> Fpc 3.0.0 AArch64 appears to work on my Android phone!
>
> Trying to get fpcup to work to get 3.0.4?
>
> www.turbocontrol.com/userland.htm is updated.

After almost another year (I'm almost retired but still having fun) the
userland page above has been updated and things are working for my
AARCH64 phone with FPC 3.2 beta!