[fpc-pascal] Developing a mini ERP / web based development

Marcos Douglas B. Santos md at delfire.net
Fri Jun 28 04:13:08 CEST 2019

On Thu, Jun 27, 2019 at 7:58 PM Darius Blaszyk <dhkblaszyk at gmail.com> wrote:

>> You can use fpWeb, which came with FPC.
>
>  Great, is there any database master/detail example that I could use to learn?
> I have no idea yet how to program the visuals for such an application. Any tips
> would be greatly appreciated!

fpWeb will be used in backend.
For the frontend you need to use HTML+CSS+JavaScript.

You can use pas2js, coding in Object Pascal, but generating JavaScript
for create views on the browser, as already mentioned.
However, I don't work much in front so, I don't have examples for you, sorry.

att,
Marcos Douglas