[fpc-pascal] CLI argument parsers

Martok listbox at martoks-place.de
Thu Jan 17 15:41:22 CET 2019

> I have archived this mail list via GMANE News so I have *everything*
> from about Sept 2003. Very handy for local searches of issues and
> content.
I do the exact same thing, and I know how much bad threading can ruin the
usefulness of a group.

You may want to examine whose message was the first one in the recent tree that
did not directly relate to progress reports on the resource compiler, and if
that still bothers you, take it up with Tomas.

> I just wanted to make you aware of the readability issue, sorry if I
> have upset you.
Don't worry, *you* haven't.

And, given that this was something of my last attempt to contribute something
useful anyway, there won't be any more messages from my side that could upset
you (or anyone else), at least for a long while.

Cheers,

Martok