[fpc-pascal] CLI argument parsers

Martok listbox at martoks-place.de
Tue Jan 15 20:02:05 CET 2019

Am 14.01.2019 um 18:05 schrieb Bo Berglund:
> By changing the subject of an existing (very old thread) and post new
> content you have screwed up the message handling of threads so this
> conversation now gets stuffed into the "Resource compilation" thread
> dating back a year and 3 months...
>
> Please start new threads from scratch instead.
I just changed the title for my reply to an already off-topic reply - but
apparently people don't do that old newsgroup convention anymore.

My original reply post was very much supposed to be in this thread. But as
nobody seems to care about that post's content anyway and instead latches on to
the smallest of notes... well. Whatever.

Martok