[fpc-pascal] FPC code to migrate Outlook PST file to MBOX format?

DaWorm daworm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 17:08:11 CET 2019

Use the tool that gives you the flat view, then create mail filters in
Thunderbird to move messages to the appropriate folders, and then apply the
filters to the existing messages.  It may take a while to build the
filters, but you'd want to do that anyway so that new messages go to the
right place.

Jeff.