[fpc-pascal] Constants in generics

Ryan Joseph ryan at thealchemistguild.com
Sun Jan 6 18:19:55 CET 2019

> On Jan 6, 2019, at 1:28 AM, Sven Barth via fpc-pascal <fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org> wrote:
>
> Just think about it logically: B and C can't be anything else than const, so why would we need to repeat it?

I’m not saying anyone would actually write that generic but if it does appear what terminator is used? A more clear example is: <const A,const B>. It would make more sense to say <const A,B> of course but it could appear the other way. Maybe I’m not understand you though.

For now I just required all const lists separated with ; since that was your first suggestions, i.e. <const A;const B>

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph