[fpc-pascal] Anyone uses Synapse trunk version instead of the official 2012 release 40?

wkitty42 at windstream.net wkitty42 at windstream.net
Tue Feb 26 12:25:06 CET 2019

On 2/25/19 9:20 AM, Dennis wrote:
> I noticed there are quite many changes in the sourceforge.net project especially
> in terms of SSL fixes.
> I want to use the trunk but worry that it is not stable yet.
>
> Anyone uses the 2018-08-22 trunk version stably for a while?
>
> I tried asking it on the synapse emailing list but got no reply.

i replied but that list rejected my post because it came from the synacor
servers that my ISP uses for the last several years... synacor is a 3rd party
email provider that we have no control over using or not...

what was my response to you?

use the trunk... it is the most up-to-date and pretty much what everyone else is
using... everything else is years behind...