[fpc-pascal] fcl-report demos not working on windows10/64 with win64 compiled - Font Arial not found

Gerd Sager lists-gsa at bg-gs.de
Tue Dec 31 11:40:02 CET 2019

Am Sun, 29 Dec 2019 10:58:31 +0100 (CET)
schrieb Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org>:

> So I come back to my initial question: why is it looking for Arial ?
>
> Michael.

As far as i see the reason for this behavior is not located in the
demo but in the constructors of TFPReportCustomBand and
TFPReportCustomMemo. The setting of the field FUseParentFont has no
effect.

Deleting the line which sets FUseParentFont and adding the setting of
the property UseParentFont to true after the creation of FFont will
solve the problem.

As i am not able to create a patch against trunk i post the changes
here.

In both constructors it should look like

  //FUseParentFont := True;
  FFont := TFPReportFont.Create;
  UseParentFont := True;

Gerd