[fpc-pascal] Announcement GLPT

Darius Blaszyk dhkblaszyk at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 17:47:14 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I committed GLPT or the OpenGL Pascal Toolkit just now on GitHub. This
toolkit is a (free) pascal replacement for GLUT and other similar toolkits
that depend on third party dynamic libraries. I have been using this
library in a couple of projects and decided to publish under the MIT
license. This toolkit allows detailed control over the event loop, a big
annoyance when working with GLUT.

The toolkit is quite workable for Windows and Linux. Mac is missing but I'm
hoping to receive pull requests now it's published.

https://github.com/daar/GLPT

Enjoy!

Rgds, Darius