[fpc-pascal] Resource compilation

Martok listbox at martoks-place.de
Sun Sep 9 16:55:36 CEST 2018

More Progress!

I've since finished STRINGTABLE and VERSIONINFO as well as mathematical expressions.

However, there's an issue I hope somebody can help with. Binutils has this test
case:

<https://sourceware.org/git/gitweb.cgi?p=binutils-gdb.git;a=blob;f=binutils/testsuite/binutils-all/windres/version_mlang.rc;hb=HEAD>

Every Resource compiler I have tried compiles this slightly differently, and
Resource Hacker doesn't understand one of them. Could somebody test this with MS
RC and share the res file?

Independently, TVersionResource emits one Translation block per translation
instead of one containing all translations. I take it that isn't formally wrong,
but it's also not optimal? Was this intentional?

Martok