[fpc-pascal] Cannot use SQLite 64 bit dll

Dennis dec12 at avidsoft.com.hk
Sun Oct 21 10:32:22 CEST 2018

A simple test here with a SQLite3Connection works without problems.

> Do you get an exception if the library is *not* located in the same
> folder? In that case it loaded correctly and something else must be
> the problem.
>
> Regards,
> Sven
I deleted the library from the exe folder and surprisingly it behaved
exactly the same. it just waited a few seconds before quitting silently.
No except was thrown.
I suspect the exe tries to link to the sqlite dll somewhere in the
search path, which is a 32 bit version, so it quits silently after
finding out it is not a 64 bit dll.

How can I force SQLite3Connection to first look for the dll in the exe
folder instead of from the search path?

Dennis