[fpc-pascal] Adding options when building packages

Ryan Joseph ryan at thealchemistguild.com
Tue Nov 27 15:54:51 CET 2018

Since upgrading to Mac OS 10.14 a file has moved in the system which needs to be linked to. I’m able to work around this by adding a search path to the compiler options but when building the /packages directory from sources I run into problems:

cd /Developer/ObjectivePascal/fpc-git/packages;make clean all FPC=/Developer/ObjectivePascal/fpc-git/compiler/x86_64/pp
/Developer/ObjectivePascal/fpc-git/compiler/x86_64/pp fpmake.pp -n -Fu../packages/fpmkunit/units_bs/x86_64-darwin -Fu../rtl/units/x86_64-darwin
ld: file not found: /usr/lib/crt1.10.5.o
An error occurred while linking
Error: Error while linking
Fatal: There were 1 errors compiling module, stopping
Fatal: Compilation aborted
make: *** [fpmake] Error 1

Is there is a way I can add "-Fl/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/usr/lib” to that command so it finds the file?

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph