[fpc-pascal] fpc.cfg using relative paths

Fabio Luis Girardi fluisgirardi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 20:52:35 CET 2018

Hi Marcos!

I use a lot of FPC/Lazarus versions using one FPC.cfg file, but instead of
using relative paths, I use compiler variables, absolute paths, ext4
symlink and directory structure equal to all versions. The unique thing
that I have to do each time when installing a new FPC version, is the
symlink  to the original fpc.cfg file.

The unique problem is if these file is shared across multiple users.

Em dom, 4 de nov de 2018 15:22, Marcos Douglas B. Santos <md at delfire.net