[fpc-pascal] Copy dynamic array

Alexander Grotewohl alex at dcclost.com
Wed May 16 17:39:40 CEST 2018

What would the expected behavior be for pointers inside records? What if
the record is actually a linked list? Or includes classes and objects?
Do we run the constructor or no? If the record has file handles do we
attempt to recreate their state? (perhaps running assign again, and
crossing our fingers the file hasn't been deleted - which at least on
Linux is definitely possible)