[fpc-pascal] pas2js Webgl unit committed

Ryan Joseph ryan at thealchemistguild.com
Wed May 9 08:46:03 CEST 2018

> On May 9, 2018, at 1:25 PM, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
>
> The -Ji option searches in the unit search path. In the svn the rtl.js
> is only in "compiler/utils/pas2js/dist/rtl.js". So you need to add a
> -Fu.
> In the release it is in "packages/rtl/rtl.js" as well, so it can be
> found without an extra -Fu.

Ok got it working now finally. Now I need to learn how to do anything at all besides writeln. :)

1) can the script output the required .html file also? I don’t see the reason do this manually each time
2) 1200 lines for a 1 line hello world program? Seems a little steep so maybe I did something wrong?

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph