[fpc-pascal] Sqlite error sqlite3_extended_errcode SIGSDEV (better format)

Santiago A. svaa at ciberpiula.net
Thu Mar 15 16:18:14 CET 2018

El 14/03/2018 a las 19:26, Luca Olivetti escribió:
> El 14/03/18 a les 18:50, Santiago A. ha escrit:
>
>>   I downloaded the last version of sqlite3.dll and now it works. Was my
>> dll corrupted or was too old and hadn't such entry?. Nevertheless, I
>> think this check of nil should be done, or check the version and rise
>> "Not valied for this version". A SIGSDEV may drive you nuts.
>
> According to https://sqlite.org/changes.html, sqlite3_extended_errcode
> was added in version 3.6.5 in 2008.
>
> Bye
Yeah, my version is a little outdated ;-). I searched sqlite3.dll in
this computer and I found more than fifteen instances, it looks like
each application installs its own instance of the dll. So there are a
lot of versions. I'm replacing a Delphi5 small utility, so probably it
was one of the oldest.

Nevertheless, it wouldn't be a bad idea to check the minimal version
after loading the lib.

--
Saludos

Santiago A.