[fpc-pascal] Generating RTL Units for STM32 Processors

Michael Ring mail at michael-ring.org
Thu Mar 1 22:43:25 CET 2018

Both STM32F407 & 446 Chips are already in fpc-trunk, so no patches are
needed to use those chips, mbf should work ok for you, I have a
development kit for STM32F407VC (Mikroe EasyMXPro V7) and I should also
have a NUCLEOF446RE Board somewhere here, so in case something does not
work I may be able to help.

Michael