[fpc-pascal] Proper preprocessor?

Ryan Joseph ryan at thealchemistguild.com
Thu Jun 21 05:26:08 CEST 2018

> On Jun 20, 2018, at 10:57 PM, Marc Santhoff <M.Santhoff at web.de> wrote:
>
> When I looked around it was in
>
> scanner.pas
> symsym.pas
>
> Just grep for "macro".
>
> If there is more or I'm wrong hopefully one of the "compiler guys" will help
> out here, please. ;)

Thanks for the tips. One of the first things that ever stopped me from working on the compiler was doing incremental builds that don’t clean the entire build first and take like 5 minutes to compile.

On Mac this is the first command I use to build. Is there a way to do this but only compile changed files?

make FPC=/usr/local/lib/fpc/$BASEFPCVERSION/ppc386 OPT="-ap" distclean all -j 2

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph