[fpc-pascal] Lazarus and Cocoa

Ryan Joseph ryan at thealchemistguild.com
Sun Jun 17 11:03:53 CEST 2018

I’m trying to make a lazarus control which wraps an NSView but I haven’t used Lazarus before and I don’t really understand the architecture of the system. It looks like a TForm is essentially a window and TWinControl is perhaps what I need to subclass but I’m not sure.

Is there any example code I could look or possibly some existing Cocoa controls which are wrapped to Lazarus? I expected to see an NSView subclass which calls out to some Lazarus control (like TWinControl) but I haven’t found it yet in the source code.

Any tips to get started would be great.

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph