[fpc-pascal] Syntax changes suggestions

Ben Grasset operator97 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 23:30:19 CEST 2018

The "I might have to read code I don't like" argument people seem to keep
resorting to comes off as rather childish, frankly. It's entirely
subjective and specific to each person.

For example, does *anyone *actually think the strange "lowercase
everything" capitalization style the compiler uses is "readable" nowadays?
It seems rather unlikely that's what would have ended up being used if FPC
was started today.