[fpc-pascal] TFPGObjectList error

Vojtěch Čihák vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz
Sun Jul 1 04:01:35 CEST 2018

Hi,

this seems to be misleading error message. TFPGObjectList works well for objects (classes). When I tried to push record to it, I got the same error message. TVec3 is not class, right?

Vojtěch
> Od: Ryan Joseph <ryan at thealchemistguild.com>
> Komu: FPC-Pascal users discussions <fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org>
> Datum: 01.07.2018 01:55
> Předmět: [fpc-pascal] TFPGObjectList error

I’m trying to use TFPGObjectList but I get an error. Is the unit busted? If so is there another generic list class in the RTL?

 type
 TVec3List = specialize TFPGObjectList<TVec3>;
 var
 list: TVec3List;
 begin
 list := TVec3List.Create;
 list.Add(V3(1,1,1));
 list.Free;

 /usr/local/lib/fpc/3.1.1/units/x86_64-darwin/rtl/fgl.ppu:fgl.pp:992: error: 14: identifier idents no member "Free"
 Regards,
 Ryan Joseph

 fpc-pascal maillist  -  fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org