[fpc-pascal] PAS2JS: operations with array of record

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Thu Jan 11 13:20:02 CET 2018

On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 11:44:30 +0100
Sven Barth via fpc-pascal <fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org> wrote:

> Am 11.01.2018 08:16 schrieb "warleyalex via fpc-pascal" <
> fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org>:
>
> Anyway, what I couldn't find is the built-in kind of *pseudo-methods for
> the record data type*, set of operations, for inserting, removing, sorting
> and otherwise manipulate the content, for instance:
>
> Don't you mean "pseudo-methods for the array data type"?
>
> In addition to *Low*, *High*, *Length* and *Count*,
>
> I suppose that the standard Pascal way of using SetLength() is used to add
> elements. Maybe also the "+" operator (not know if that already got
> implemented for arrays; in FPC it is still missing for now). Also it could
> be that Insert(), Delete(), Concat() and Concat()  already support arrays
> as well in addition to strings (like FPC itself does).

From the pas2js docs:
"Supported features of dynamic arrays: SetLength(), Length(),
equal/notequal nil, low(), high(), assigned(), concat(), copy(),
insert(), delete(), multi dimensional, array of record."

https://svn.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/trunk/utils/pas2js/docs/translation.html?view=co#array

The "+' operator is not yet supported.

Mattias