[fpc-pascal] PAS2JS: operations with array of record

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 11 11:44:30 CET 2018

Am 11.01.2018 08:16 schrieb "warleyalex via fpc-pascal" <
fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org>:

Anyway, what I couldn't find is the built-in kind of *pseudo-methods for
the record data type*, set of operations, for inserting, removing, sorting
and otherwise manipulate the content, for instance:

Don't you mean "pseudo-methods for the array data type"?

In addition to *Low*, *High*, *Length* and *Count*,

I suppose that the standard Pascal way of using SetLength() is used to add
elements. Maybe also the "+" operator (not know if that already got
implemented for arrays; in FPC it is still missing for now). Also it could
be that Insert(), Delete(), Concat() and Concat()  already support arrays
as well in addition to strings (like FPC itself does).

Regards,
Sven