[fpc-pascal] CGI/FastCGI and WS request with a max time response

Marcos Douglas B. Santos md at delfire.net
Fri Jan 5 02:14:54 CET 2018

On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 6:33 PM, Michael Van Canneyt
<michael at freepascal.org> wrote:

> If you use a thread to consume it, yes.
>
> Without more info on how you consume this webservice, it's difficult to
> answer this.

Yes, sorry. I should explained more.
I'm using WST -> http://svn.code.sf.net/p/lazarus-ccr/svn/wst (rev.
5836) to consume WS.
Until now, I didn't find how to set a timeout in WST objects — is this possible?
As you already said, I thought to use a thread, but I may need to
control this manually... ideas how to do this as simple as possible?

My requirement is: If WS do not respond in "X seconds", forget it and
return the "code Y".

Regards,
Marcos Douglas