[fpc-pascal] Operator overload resolution with arrays

Maciej Izak hnb.code at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 23:26:42 CET 2018

fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org>:

> Would be good if you'd report them on Mantis nevertheless, cause generics
> are a bit of a sensitive area and I'd like to keep an overview there.

I was able to collect list of ~10 new bugs but part of them is probably
related to 3.0.4, part is probably duplicated, part was not tested with
trunk so final list might be shorter. Sometimes minimal test case,
especially for generics is hard to expose. I will try to find enough
motivation for new bug reports. :/ Compiler hates my code - internal
errors, fatal errors, errors without source locations and false errors...
New challenges/issues to fix :)

--
Best regards,
Maciej Izak