[fpc-pascal] FPC-based http/s server

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 23:11:38 CET 2018

On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 10:33:06 +0000 (UTC), Mr Bee via fpc-pascal
<fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org> wrote:

>Hi all,
>Is there any open source, maintained and updated HTTP server using FPC out there?

Yes as part of the Indy10 suite. Indy has been part of Delphi for many
years and is easily installed in Lazarus/Fpc too using the OnLine
Package Manager.

You can also get all the sources via SVN:
https://svn.atozed.com:444/!/#Indy10

Read Only Login: Indy-Public-RO  (Empty password)

I use it all the times for all needs concerning network operations.
It has a LOT of specialized components like servers and clients of
various types.

And there is a dedicated forum where the maintainers can be reached
for questions and advice:
https://www.atozed.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9

--
Bo Berglund