[fpc-pascal] FPC-based http/s server

Alexander Grotewohl alex at dcclost.com
Tue Dec 11 00:37:14 CET 2018

Mr. Bee, you could use stunnel in the meantime, and look into
implementing fcgi into simpleserver? :)

What's your objective? Small servers like mini_httpd can be made to run
freepascal binaries with little fuss, and would be sufficient for
everything up until professional usage. At which point I would advise
using apache or nginx anyways.

Michael, neat, didn't know that was in there. Will have to check it out.

Alex