[fpc-pascal] Proposal for new Free Pascal logo

stdreamer stdreamer at freemail.gr
Thu Apr 5 03:03:29 CEST 2018

On 04/04/2018 14:22 μμ, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> Hm. Clearly, that means not important at all for me:
>
> I cannot recall ever having looked at the CE logo. In fact, until 30
> seconds ago, I did not even know what it stands for.
Well it is, you are just not aware of it.
It presents it self in the most subtle ways eg you like a place because
it is homey, which means it smells familiar or the lighting is familiar
or colors are familiar . A logo is the same way it might become
something to cherish or something to avoid but it will affect your
primary selection long before you rich the point of evaluation.
the idea is to have something simple & familiar that will add you to the
point of evaluation.

> At least I've learned that then :)
Well, sorry I wasted your time, that might had some weight if it wasn't
mandatory. As things are now its only a cost for the EU residents.