[fpc-pascal] FCL-WEB and PostgreSQL Support: Current Status

Karoly Balogh (Charlie/SGR) charlie at scenergy.dfmk.hu
Wed Sep 27 17:36:52 CEST 2017

Hi,

On Wed, 27 Sep 2017, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> > 2 - Are they recommended for use in production environments?
>
> Absolutely.
> I use them in very high-load (and we're talking VERY high load)
> environments, with 24/7 availability.

Can you ellaborate a bit more on this Michael? Like how and where it is
used? (Not mentioning company names, if it's a problem.) I was thinking
about using it in various places, but as I don't know how widely they're
tested and used and under what conditions, I didn't had the balls to offer
this as viable alternative against competing technology X.

We definitely need more use case studies...

Charlie