[fpc-pascal] Resource compilation

Martok listbox at martoks-place.de
Wed Oct 11 13:43:25 CEST 2017

Am 11.10.2017 um 11:24 schrieb Sven Barth via fpc-pascal:
> The point of our own resource compiler would be to avoid external dependencies.
True. And having a general-purpose preprocessor would come in useful anyway.

Fun fact: windres also just calls gcc, which is probably why we deploy it:
   #define DEFAULT_PREPROCESSOR "gcc -E -xc -DRC_INVOKED"

But it would be a replacement of a somewhat obscure dependency (windres seems to
be a crossbinutils thing) with just keeping a standard one.

Martok

Ceterum censeo b32079 esse sanandam.