[fpc-pascal] getting cross with the cross compiler

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 10 11:25:40 CEST 2017

Am 10.10.2017 08:08 schrieb <pascalX at piments.com>:

> $make all         NOGDB=1 OS_TARGET=linux CPU_TARGET=x86_64
INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr
> Makefile:2914: *** The only supported starting compiler version is 3.0.0.
You are trying to build with 3.1.1..  Stop.

> BTW is  that msg  is correct? I just built with 3.0.2 , it seems that the
version block is not specific enough or the message missed a version bump.

Yes, the message is correct as you're trying to build trunk with a trunk
compiler (the Makefile even says you're trying to use 3.1.1). Only a
release compiler (currently 3.0.0 or 3.0.2) is supported.

Regards,
Sven