[fpc-pascal] Is this the correct way to configure fpc for multiple arm-embedded subarchs?

Christo christo.crause at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 06:36:39 CET 2017

On Sun, 2017-11-26 at 17:19 +0100, Michael Ring wrote:
> I am looking for an easy way to have all cortex-m compilers available
> at the same time to be able to do automated building/testing

There is a similar problem with the AVR target having several
subarchitectures.  One option I think is to have a subarch defined by
the compiler, then it would be easy to lay out the compiled unit
structure in fpc.cfg according to subarch.  I've made an attempt at
adding a subarch define to my local compiler source for AVR, but
haven't developed the idea further.  I'm not a compiler dev so there
may be better options.