[fpc-pascal] MSEide+MSEgui 4.6 for FPC 3.0.4

Martin Schreiber mse00000 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 17:43:15 CET 2017

On Saturday 25 November 2017 15:04:05 Andreas Berger wrote:
> On the Android side I actually only need a graphical app with access to
> the Bluetooth and possibly be a TCP client.

And why Free Pascal to develop the android application? What would be the
advantages instead to use the tools of the platform?

The architecture of MSEgui would allow to make widgets for Android in RAD
style development, either ownerdrawn or wrapper for native widgets
with 'ifi'-data- and event-connections to the business logic in the
application.

Martin