[fpc-pascal] installing cross fpc in parallel to systems fpc

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at web.de
Thu Nov 9 02:36:25 CET 2017

Hi,

how does fpc and it's makefiles handle the case of installing a cross
compiler on a system having fpc installed?

The target path will differ and I can set that, but how is the config
file .fpc.cfg handled?
I'm a bit afraid to mess up the installation not because of fpc but
because I'm not really knowing what I'm doing. ;)

Additionally there seems to be no compiler switch for changing the
configuration file to use, only -n for ignoring it. Is ist possible to
name the .cfg on the command line or how would it be done better?

TIA,
Marc