[fpc-pascal] FPC Debug line numbers

James Richters james at productionautomation.net
Tue Nov 7 16:27:41 CET 2017

>Didn't the unit have any include file?
My doesn't have any include files.  It's just a collection of procedure and functions that I use in many different programs.. but the unit also uses a lot of other units, some are more of my own, others are standard FPC units.

>I vaguely recall reading something to the sense of:
>this could be related to the optimization level used;
I have it set to optimization target processor and code generation target processor both set to 80386

I have some programs that produce a runtime error that is exact, but others are way off.  I have not figured out what causes it to be anything but exact yet.

James