[fpc-pascal] using Interfaces in descendant classes 2.6.4 vs 3.x

Sat Nov 4 00:17:02 CET 2017

On 2017-11-03 23:09, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> I looked at the wiki and the FPC 3.x "User Changes" pages and the only
> reference to Interface changes is this.
>
> http://wiki.freepascal.org/User_Changes_3.0.0#Classes_implementing_forward-declared_interfaces

Please note that I'm not using Interface Forward Declarations in my
code. The interface definition is fully defined in a separate unit, and
that unit is referenced in the uses clause (interface section of the
unit) where TBaseApplication is defined.

So I highly doubt my issue is related to the above URL's topic.

Regards,
   Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/