[fpc-pascal] GLM library alternative?

Ryan Joseph ryan at thealchemistguild.com
Sun May 28 09:28:01 CEST 2017

> On May 28, 2017, at 1:54 PM, Benjamin Rosseaux <benjamin at rosseaux.com> wrote:
>
> I've put some units of my still work-in-progress UE4-style SupraEngine on my root server, after I've read this mailing list thread =>

Thanks for sharing. The GLM functions I wanted seem to be here so I’m going to try them.

Btw, I’m not sure Sven fixed this or is going to but we found out record constructors were not producing optimal instructions when compared to static inline class functions so you may want to change those. I had to go back and make changes to some low-level record constructors after I found this out also.

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph