[fpc-pascal] GLM library alternative?

Ryan Joseph ryan at thealchemistguild.com
Sat May 27 03:34:11 CEST 2017

I’m trying to following some OpenGL tutorials to learn the matrix transforms but I’m getting stuck because I don’t have the c++ GLM library which everyone is using. I see FPC has a matrix class but it doesn’t include all the helpers in GLM like rotation, transform, perspective transforms (https://open.gl/transformations). If I knew enough I think I could just build these myself but I’ll likely introduce a bunch of errors at first.

Has anyone converted these to Pascal before or having some similar I could look at?

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph