[fpc-pascal] FPC Graphics options?

wkitty42 at windstream.net wkitty42 at windstream.net
Tue May 23 20:26:39 CEST 2017

On 05/22/2017 07:13 PM, James Richters wrote:
> The problem is not the ALT-tab from the graphics window,  it's ALT being
> pressed when the window focus changes.   CTRL is also affected, but not
> shift.
this is really sounding like a problem i remember from early GUIs several
decades ago... when switching tasks, the state of the CTRL or ALT or SHIFT keys
would ""get stuck""... when returning, things weren't right but tapping the
CTRL, ALT and/or SHIFT keys a few times would return them to their proper state...

i remember the problem but am not aware of the fix... i know i dealt with it on
OS/2 as well as winwhatever... we just got into the habit of tapping those keys
when we returned...