[fpc-pascal] FPC Graphics options?

noreply at z505.com noreply at z505.com
Tue May 23 00:11:39 CEST 2017

On 2017-05-19 05:25, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 2017-05-19 06:58, Florian Klämpfl wrote:
>>> Over the weekend I’ll verify by testing on both FreeBSD and Windows,
>>> and
>>> then see if “calling conventions” make any difference.
>>
>> *BSD is the same as Linux.
>
> Good to know, thanks.
>

>> It has its purposes, but it is not suitable for the main repository of
>> FPC.
>
> It is not a technical thing but just a matter of mind. ;-)

What happens if you use the SVN bridge that allows you to run svn
commands to a git server? does git suffer the same problems in this mode
too?

https://help.github.com/articles/support-for-subversion-clients/

Local working copy issues Florian described would be an issue with this
bridge, or not an issue?

I'm wondering because I use the bridge for some things, as sometimes I
find svn simpler. But it may not solve the issues Florian describes