[fpc-pascal] FPC Graphics options?

Reimar Grabowski reimgrab at web.de
Thu May 18 16:54:45 CEST 2017

On Thu, 18 May 2017 15:53:46 +0200 (CEST)
Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org> wrote:

> Yes, it was.
Don't tell me which mail I replied to, that's just rude.

> The complaint of Graeme was that a FPC ray tracer is much slower slower than an
> equivalent raytracer in Java. All the rest are diversions from the original subject.
Are you a moderator now?
Graeme never complaint about anything raytracing related.
Could you at least try to understand the differences between raytracing and raycasting, please?
The original subject is about the CRT units. All the rest are diversions from the original subject.

I just wanted a little explanation from Marco about one of his sentences and I get you with lacking reading comprehension and impolite attitude.
Awesome.

R.