[fpc-pascal] Size of program vs library ?

noreply at z505.com noreply at z505.com
Wed May 17 08:46:17 CEST 2017

On 2017-05-16 09:20, fredvs wrote:
> Michael Van Canneyt wrote
>> On Tue, 16 May 2017, fredvs wrote:
>>
>>> Michael Van Canneyt wrote
>>>
>>> Ha, the way you present it seems to show that you did understand it
>>> ;-)
>>>
>>> OK, maybe is it time to add a feature request...
>>
>> Before filing a request, you can already check yourself what happens
>> with
>> form data if you compile a lazarus form into the library.
>>
>> Michael.
>
> Huh, with all the respect that I have for LCL, I was never able to
> compile a
> Lazarus form into library

Hrm... I think way back I was able to compile a lcl form into a library,
as a plugin for lazarusrb, but, had issues with showmessage requiring
two mouse clicks instead of one click to close it, or some strange
behaviors..

But it was such a long time ago that I forgot. Some strange message loop
issues AFAIR