[fpc-pascal] Vehicle management

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Fri May 12 14:22:08 CEST 2017

Am 12.05.2017 11:10 schrieb "Mark Morgan Lloyd" <
markMLl.fpc-pascal at telemetry.co.uk>:

> On 05/11/2017 09:37 AM, Sven Barth via fpc-pascal wrote:>> Am 11.05.2017
>
>> 18:14 schrieb "Jon Foster" <jon-lists at jfpossibilities.com >
>> <mailto:jon-lists at jfpossibilities.com>>:> > Anyhow tips on the FPC->C++
>> front would be appreciated. I will probably > search the list archives
>> as I know this topic comes up repeatedly. I > don't understand how
>> ginormous an undertaking this might be but maybe I > can contribute
>> something on this front.>> I can't speak for other approaches to
>> interface with C++ code, but > patches to the compiler's cppclass
>> support are definitely welcome :D It > will never support everything
>> there is in C++, but if we'd manage to > interface with most library
>> code that would be something...
>

> Apologies for bad threading here. Sven, can I just go off on a slight
tangent before that part of the discussion adjourns to fpc-devel, since
this is a user rather than a developer question.

> What's the current situation with FPC interface to the Subversion support
libraries which I think is something you were looking at at one point?

Nope, I never looked at the Subversion libraries.

> In extremis, I suppose that it should be possible for a program written
in FPC to use Lua as a shim when calling C++.

Before that I'd say the Delphi support for the binding generator SWIG
should be checked (at least I thought it already had some).

Regards,
Sven